flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From LakeShen <shenleifight...@gmail.com>
Subject The question about the FLIP-45
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:49:47 GMT
Hi community,

Now I am reading the FLIP-45 Reinforce Job Stop Semantic, I have three
questions about it :
1. What the command to use to stop the Flink task, stop or cancel?

2. If use stop command to stop filnk task , but I see the flink source code
, the stop command we can set the savepoint dir , if we didn't set it , the
default savepoint dir will use . Both the target Savepoint  Dir or default
savepoint dir are null , the flink will throw the exception. But in FLIP-45
, If retained checkpoint is enabled, we should always do a checkpoint when
stopping job. I can't find this code.

Thanks to your reply.

Best regards,
LakeShen