flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From LakeShen <shenleifight...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink 1.10 StopWithSavepoint only suit for the sources that implement the StoppableFunction interface?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:44:00 GMT
Hi community,
        now  I am seeing the FLIP-45 , as I see the stop command only suit
for the sources that implement the StoppableFunction interface.
        So I have a question is that if I use StopWithSavepoint command to
stop my flink task , just like './flink stop -p xxx ...', this command only
suit for the sources that implement the StoppableFunction interface, is it
correct?
        Thanks to your reply.

Best wishes,
LakeShen