flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From sunfulin <sunfulin0...@163.com>
Subject Flink connect hive with hadoop HA
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2020 13:11:49 GMT
Hi, guys
I am using Flink 1.10 and test functional cases with hive intergration. Hive with 1.1.0-cdh5.3.0
and with hadoop HA enabled.Running flink job I can see successful connection with hive metastore,
but cannot read table data with exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.UnknownHostException: nameservice1
at org.apache.hadoop.security.SecurityUtil.buildTokenService(SecurityUtil.java:374)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.NameNodeProxies.createNonHAProxy(NameNodeProxies.java:310)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.NameNodeProxies.createProxy(NameNodeProxies.java:176)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:668)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:604)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:148)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2598)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:91)

I am running a standalone application. Looks like I am missing my hadoop conf file in my flink
job application classpath. Where should I config ?