flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From "Jun Zhang" <825875...@qq.com>
Subject Re: How to write stream data to other Hadoop Cluster by StreamingFileSink
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 05:56:55 GMT
Hi,Yang :
thank you very much for your reply.

I had add the configurations on my hadoop cluster client , both hdfs-site.xml and core-site.xml
are configured, the client can read mycluster1 and mycluter2, but when I submit the flink
job to yarn cluster , the hadoop client configurations is invalid, I read the source code
,it will give priority to the configuration of the hadoop cluster.