flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly Community Update 2019/33, Personal Chinese Version
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:27:21 GMT
Hi community,

Inspired by weekly community updates thread, regards the growth
of Chinese community and kind of different concerns for community
members I'd like to start a personally maintained Chinese version of
Weekly Community Update.

Right now I posted these weeks' updates on this page[1] where Chinese
users as well as potential ones could easily reach.

Any feedbacks are welcome and I am looking for a collaborator who is
familiar with TableAPI/SQL topics to enrich the content.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/78753149