flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From LakeShen <shenleifight...@gmail.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.calcite.tools.FrameworkConfig.getTraitDefs()
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:02:10 GMT
Hi all,when I use blink flink-sql-parser module,the maven dependency like
this:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.alibaba.blink</groupId>
<artifactId>flink-sql-parser</artifactId>
<version>1.5.1</version>
</dependency>

I also import the flink 1.9 blink-table-planner module , I
use FlinkPlannerImpl to parse the sql to get the List<SqlNodeInfo>. But
when I run the program , it throws the exception like this:

*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.calcite.tools.FrameworkConfig.getTraitDefs()Lorg/apache/flink/shaded/calcite/com/google/common/collect/ImmutableList;
at
org.apache.flink.sql.parser.plan.FlinkPlannerImpl.<init>(FlinkPlannerImpl.java:93)
at
com.youzan.bigdata.allsqldemo.utils.FlinkSqlUtil.getSqlNodeInfos(FlinkSqlUtil.java:33)
at
com.youzan.bigdata.allsqldemo.KafkaSrcKafkaSinkSqlDemo.main(KafkaSrcKafkaSinkSqlDemo.java:56)*

* How can I solve this problem? Thanks to your reply.*