flink-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Terminating streaming test
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 00:21:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for an example of an integration test that runs a streaming job
and terminates when the expected result becomes available. I could think of
2 approaches:

1. Modified version of LocalStreamEnvironment that executes the job
asynchronously and polls for the result or

2. Source that emits a final watermark that causes the topology to
terminate after the watermark has traversed the topology. Is that possible
with Flink?

But probably this is a rather common testing need that's already solved?!

Thanks,
Thomas