flink-dev mailing list archives

From cw7k <c...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: IO metrics
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:33:58 GMT
 To use the "numBytesOutPerSecond" example, what exactly is being measured?  Is there an
example app with usage of this metric?

Just to clarify, if I register this meter in BucketingSink, it will be ignored?  Does this
mean I need to implement my own measurement mechanism in BucketingSink and set up a new meter
for throughput?  Sample use case is a sink to the local filesystem and to cloud storage.
    On Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 1:10:47 AM PST, Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@apache.org>