flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.4.1
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:55:01 GMT
Here's a list of all issues raised in this thread and their respective
state:

Unassigned:

[FLINK-7756] RocksDB state backend Checkpointing (Async and Incremental) is not working with
CEP.
[FLINK-7760] Restore failing from external checkpointing metadata.
[FLINK-8042] retry individual failover-strategy for some time first before reverting to full
job restart

PR open:

[FLINK-8275] Flink YARN TMs using wrong local Kerberos keytab path
[FLINK-8318] Shade all Elasticsearch connector dependencies
[FLINK-8409] KafkaConsumerThread potential NPE
[FLINK-8419] No metrics registered for dynamically discovered Kafka partitions
[FLINK-8421] HeapInternalTimerService does not reconfigure serializers on restore

Resolved:

[FLINK-7949] AsyncWaitOperator is not restarting when queue is full
[FLINK-8226] Dangling reference generated after NFA clean up timed out SharedBufferEntry
[FLINK-8295] Cassandra connector has incorrect Netty shading
[FLINK-8325] Add COUNT AGG support constant parameter, i.e. COUNT(*), COUNT(1)
[FLINK-8355] DataSet Should not union a NULL row for AGG without GROUP BY clause.
[FLINK-8406] BucketingSink does not detect hadoop file systems
[FLINK-8043] change fullRestarts (for fine grained recovery) from guage to counter