flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.4.0, release candidate #2
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:23:35 GMT
+1

Verified:
- No missing release Maven artifacts
- Staged Apache source & binary convenience releases looks good
- NOTICE / LICENSE is correct, README is sane
- Built from source (macOS, Scala 2.11, Hadoop-free & Hadoop 2.8)
- Cluster testing on AWS EMR (see release-testing-doc for configuration details)
- Tested Kinesis / Elasticsearch connector (no dependency clashes on cluster execution, works
locally in IDE)

Thanks a lot for managing the release Aljoscha!

Cheers,
Gordon