flink-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submitting jobs via maven coordinates?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:03:10 GMT
I have seen no official script but what you describe should be easily down with a build tool
such as Gradle. The advantage would be that a build tool is already tested and you do not
have to maintain scripts for downloading etc.

> On 14. Nov 2017, at 07:46, Ron Crocker <rcrocker@newrelic.com> wrote:
>
> Internally we use artifactory to store our jars. I have a team that would like to submit
their Flink jobs via their maven coordinates, resulting in pull the specified jar from the
artifactory repository.