flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving Javadocs
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:06:00 GMT
The problem with that is that simple hotfix PRs are sometimes not noticed (at least by me).
My workflow is roughly:

 - scan every "Jira Issue created" mail
 - "watch" those that I find interesting/important
 - monitor mail on the "watched" issues and react if necessary

I don't have a stream of opened PRs that I monitor.

With this I would notice a Jira issue being created for "Improve Javadoc of RichFunction",
I would monitor it and then also see the open PR and probably merge it.

But that's maybe just me.

Best,
Aljoscha