flink-dev mailing list archives

From Eron Wright <eronwri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Maven Archetype Plugin 3.0+ to create flink-quickstart-java project
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:12:42 GMT
Michael, an alternative is to start your project with the released version
of Flink (1.3) rather than 1.4-SNAPSHOT:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/quickstart/java_api_quickstart.html#create-project

Afterwards you could update your dependencies (and add the Apache snapshot
repository) if you truly need the latest.

Hope this helps!