flink-dev mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to run wordcount program on Multi-node Cluster.
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:26:34 GMT
Hi Ramanji,

you can find the source code of the examples here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-examples/flink-examples-streaming/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/examples/wordcount/WordCount.java

A general introduction how the cluster execution works can be found here:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/concepts/programming-model.html#programs-and-dataflows
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/concepts/runtime.html

It might also be helpful to have a look at the web interface which can
show you a nice graph of the job.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.

Regards,
Timo