flink-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.3.2, release candidate #3
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2017 01:38:34 GMT
Thanks Aljoscha!

+1 (binding)

- verified source and binary signatures
- verified source and binary checksums
- verified LICENSEs
- verified NOTICEs
- built from source

Greg

> On Aug 4, 2017, at 2:00 AM, Aljoscha Krettek <aljoscha@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 1.3.2, as follows:
> [ ] +1, Approve the release
> [ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>

> The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
> * JIRA release notes [1],
> * the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be deployed to
dist.apache.org [2], which is signed with the key with fingerprint 0xA8F4FD97121D7293 [3],
> * all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
> * source code tag "release-1.3.2-rc2" [5],
> * website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog post [6].

> The only change in this RC compared to the last is this commit that fixes copying of
the Gelly examples jar: https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/fda455e23a6192200b85b84d3aee312c9be40c99.
I would therefore like to propose a shorter voting period because the last RC was seemingly
good except for this bug. Please voice your concerns about this if you have any. The vote
will be open for at least 24 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC
affirmative votes.

> Please use the provided document, as discussed before, for coordinating the testing efforts:
[7]. I have copied over the cluster testing efforts and functional testing efforts since the
code of this RC is exactly the same as RC2.