flink-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Akka dissassociated
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:07:50 GMT
Hi Greg!

Akka disassociation means that the network connection between the
JobManager and TaskManager broke.

This can be cause by
 - actual failures of JobManager / TaskManager (I assume is not the case
here)
 - A limit in the number of open file handles
 - Network flakeyness
 - I have seen cases where it looks like it was caused by network overload
where shuffles basically starve/suppress the akka network connections


Handling this in akka is not very nice - one does not get an easy way to
actually deal with the root issues, but the actor systems sort of hides
these things. This is yet one more reason why I am thinking to move away
from akka - it may simply not be the best match for what we are doing.


Greetings,
Stephan


On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Greg Hogan <code@greghogan.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m having some issues with Akka running on a modest cluster where
> increasing the parallelism results in disassociation messages.
>
> I am running a batch job, Gelly’s TriangleListing (for simplicity) which
> is join-based. I have not seen this issue running AdamicAdar which is
> sort-based.
>
> I have increased both of the following timeouts and the job takes less
> than 100 seconds.
> akka.ask.timeout: 1000 s
> akka.lookup.timeout: 100 s
>
> I have not changed taskmanager.exit-on-fatal-akka-error from the default
> value of false but the JobManager is dropping all TaskManager connections.
>
> I can run the TriangleListing job with the same 127 TaskManagers with a
> smaller parallelism. Dropping from 2286 to around 1000 is often successful.
>
> CPU and memory should not be a bottleneck for the JobManager (18 cores and
> 18 GB).
>
> I would be grateful for solutions, suggestions, or pointers to debugging
> this issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
>
>
> 2017-07-14 16:50:08,119 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (30/2286) (
> 5a2e8f0a00530bd2216d7d3ee10688f7) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:08,312 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (26/2286) (
> c6a91db2d6b6797768596d9f746d316f) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:09,831 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (131/2286) (
> 2c77b1e4b90b951d3be1e09bf4cf41d2) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:10,057 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (133/2286) (
> d0c4c4eda4f0c44fe594a1b94eb66c93) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:11,861 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (70/2286) (
> 69ce8d91fbbad943c277ee92d3c38aaa) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:15,029 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (38/2286) (
> a72c2dee009342bc4d90ec98427fa717) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:16,583 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (27/2286) (
> e79ec6229d4afdc6669c1c221a19ad8c) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:19,498 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - GroupReduce (Generate triplets) (44/2286) (
> 53e35ddbd0e02d256620e5310276bea6) switched from RUNNING to FINISHED.
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,021 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-28-115:40713] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,097 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-21-141:45899] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,129 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-27-236:37471] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,132 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-18-79:45765] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,140 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-29-112:41017] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,142 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-25-70:39625] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,159 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-28-105:39127] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,170 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-28-117:38923] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,181 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-20-172:40007] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,190 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-22-220:44391] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,215 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-25-130:34963] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,219 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-18-125:38015] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,227 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-17-222:42125] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,228 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-25-92:38905] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,229 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-21-198:35983] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,233 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-18-217:41155] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,238 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-30-198:35671] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,238 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-27-213:44085] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,245 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-17-64:42935] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,268 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-28-99:37419] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,287 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-31-97:36659] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,288 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-24-180:36329] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,290 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
>                   - Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://flink@ip-10-0-16-158:44247] has failed, address is now gated
> for [5000] ms. Reason: [Disassociated]
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,293 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - Join (Triangle listing) (990/2286) (a2df3b72293f636bb4434f4e2fe342d7)
> switched from RUNNING to FAILED.
> org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.exception.RemoteTransportException:
> Error at remote task manager 'ip-10-0-25-70/10.0.25.70:43941'.
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestClientHandler.decodeMsg(PartitionRequestClientHandler.
> java:253)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestClientHandler.channelRead(PartitionRequestClientHandler.
> java:160)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(
> MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(
> ByteToMessageDecoder.java:242)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(
> DefaultChannelPipeline.java:847)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(
> AbstractNioByteChannel.java:131)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(
> NioEventLoop.java:511)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(
> NioEventLoop.java:468)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(
> NioEventLoop.java:382)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
>         at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.
> run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:111)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.partition.ProducerFailedException:
> java.lang.Exception: TaskManager akka://flink/user/taskmanager disconnects
> from JobManager akka.tcp://flink@10.0.25.151:6123/user/jobmanager:
> JobManager is no longer reachable
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue.writeAndFlushNextMessageIfPoss
> ible(PartitionRequestQueue.java:170)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue.userEventTriggered(PartitionRequestQueue.java:111)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireUserEventTriggered(
> DefaultChannelPipeline.java:841)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue$1.run(PartitionRequestQueue.java:84)
>         at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(
> SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:357)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: TaskManager akka://flink/user/taskmanager
> disconnects from JobManager akka.tcp://flink@10.0.25.151:
> 6123/user/jobmanager: JobManager is no longer reachable
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.
> handleJobManagerDisconnect(TaskManager.scala:1096)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager$$
> anonfun$handleMessage$1.applyOrElse(TaskManager.scala:312)
>         at scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction.apply(
> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:36)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LeaderSessionMessageFilter$$
> anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(LeaderSessionMessageFilter.scala:49)
>         at scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction.apply(
> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:36)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(
> LogMessages.scala:33)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(
> LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at scala.PartialFunction$class.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.
> scala:123)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.
> applyOrElse(LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:467)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.
> aroundReceive(TaskManager.scala:121)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
>         at akka.actor.dungeon.DeathWatch$class.receivedTerminated(
> DeathWatch.scala:44)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.receivedTerminated(ActorCell.scala:369)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.autoReceiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:501)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:486)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
>         at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$
> AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:397)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(
> ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.
> runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(
> ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(
> ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
> 2017-07-14 16:50:21,293 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
>       - Join (Triangle listing) (11/2286) (cc78687ccb6581e191c7f9ca24f7ab38)
> switched from RUNNING to FAILED.
> org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.exception.RemoteTransportException:
> Error at remote task manager 'ip-10-0-25-70/10.0.25.70:43941'.
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestClientHandler.decodeMsg(PartitionRequestClientHandler.
> java:253)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestClientHandler.channelRead(PartitionRequestClientHandler.
> java:160)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(
> MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(
> ByteToMessageDecoder.java:242)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:339)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(
> AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
>         at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(
> DefaultChannelPipeline.java:847)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(
> AbstractNioByteChannel.java:131)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(
> NioEventLoop.java:511)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(
> NioEventLoop.java:468)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(
> NioEventLoop.java:382)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
>         at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.
> run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:111)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.partition.ProducerFailedException:
> java.lang.Exception: TaskManager akka://flink/user/taskmanager disconnects
> from JobManager akka.tcp://flink@10.0.25.151:6123/user/jobmanager:
> JobManager is no longer reachable
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue.writeAndFlushNextMessageIfPoss
> ible(PartitionRequestQueue.java:170)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue.userEventTriggered(PartitionRequestQueue.java:111)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.
> userEventTriggered(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:108)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
>         at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
> fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
>         at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireUserEventTriggered(
> DefaultChannelPipeline.java:841)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.
> PartitionRequestQueue$1.run(PartitionRequestQueue.java:84)
>         at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(
> SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:357)
>         at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: TaskManager akka://flink/user/taskmanager
> disconnects from JobManager akka.tcp://flink@10.0.25.151:
> 6123/user/jobmanager: JobManager is no longer reachable
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.
> handleJobManagerDisconnect(TaskManager.scala:1096)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager$$
> anonfun$handleMessage$1.applyOrElse(TaskManager.scala:312)
>         at scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction.apply(
> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:36)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LeaderSessionMessageFilter$$
> anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(LeaderSessionMessageFilter.scala:49)
>         at scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction.apply(
> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:36)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(
> LogMessages.scala:33)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(
> LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at scala.PartialFunction$class.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.
> scala:123)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.
> applyOrElse(LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:467)
>         at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.
> aroundReceive(TaskManager.scala:121)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
>         at akka.actor.dungeon.DeathWatch$class.receivedTerminated(
> DeathWatch.scala:44)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.receivedTerminated(ActorCell.scala:369)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.autoReceiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:501)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:486)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
>         at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$
> AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:397)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(
> ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.
> runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(
> ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(
> ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message