flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Flink committer Jincheng Sun
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:17:05 GMT
Hi everybody,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce that Jincheng Sun has
accepted the invitation of the PMC to become a Flink committer.

Since more than nine month, Jincheng is one of the most active contributors
of the Table API / SQL module. He has contributed several major features,
reported and fixed many bugs, and also spent a lot of time reviewing pull
requests.

Please join in me congratulating Jincheng for becoming a Flink committer.

Thanks, Fabian