flink-dev mailing list archives

From xu <xupingyong...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: refactor StreamConfig
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 15:52:37 GMT
Hi Aljoscha:
    Thanks a lot for your advice.

    I think I have not need to separate steps, because what I do is only that introducing
OperatorConfig and moving the fields. StreamConfig  still  relys on an underlying Configuration
which flows from client to the jobmanager and then to the task.

    The following configs are used in an operator now:
    2) input serializer is used in AsyncWaitOperator.class
    5) chain.index is used in AbstractStreamOperator.setup(...)

    However, What I put in the OperatorConfig is all configs belong to the operator, contains
not only the operator uses now, but also the streamTask uses to build an operator. By OperatorConfig,
an operator can not see configs belong to others.

   Best Regards!
   JiPing