flink-dev mailing list archives

From 郭健 <guo.j...@immomo.com>
Subject Re: Problem to deploy of flink program in cluster
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:09:15 GMT
Hi Simone,

the output of your app is on the task manager in cluster mode, not in client side.

发自我的 iPad

在 2017年7月3日,23:12,simone sguazza <simone-sguazza@hotmail.com<mailto:simone-sguazza@hotmail.com>>
写道:

Hi, I'm a student and I using flink v1.2.1 to develop a workflow to analyze data coming from
kafka v0.10.

At the moment everything work fine, from eclipse I can export the runnable jar with dependencies
and with "sudo java -jar flinkApp.jar" I can run the flink application on ubuntu server.

Until here all ok.

I configured flink to be in High Avaliabity mode, it's start correcly.

When I try to export with maven, it create a fat jar, i launch that with "sudo bin/flink run
flinkApp.jar". It's work and on the dashboard I can the see the job is running. The problem
is that is not receive a single data from kafka. The cuorious thing is that only when I export
the jar in order to run in cluster mode I've this problem, whereas I export a runnable jar
everything work fine.

I put in attachment three files:

- webUI_producer: it shows the flink dashboard with my kafka producer

- problemFlinkCluster: it shows the ubuntu server where my flink application run. The top
left square is zookeeper (from kafka), the bottom left is the flink program running with "sudo
java -jar flinkapp.jar" and the right most column is the execution of flink app with "sudo
bin/flink run appFlink.jar". You can see The flink application start and than do nothing more.

- the pom.xml

I think the problem is in the pom.xml but I don't know where.

Best regards, simone

<pom.xml>