flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tips to fix IDEA strange problem after updating master code
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 09:19:47 GMT
You could also try the nuclear option of actually re-importing the
project into intellij (as if you just downloaded it), that worked for me.

On 04.07.2017 11:11, Piotr Nowojski wrote:
> Maybe try
>
> $ mvn clean
>
> Before reimporting and restarting/invalidating caches in IntelliJ? Did you deactivate
scala-2.10 profile in the IntelliJ?

> Piotrek
>

>> On Jul 4, 2017, at 11:05 AM, 郭健 <guo.jian@immomo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have done all these but still got some issue in IDEA, especially in the flink-connector
project.
>> ----
>>
>> On 7/4/17, 15:57, "Piotr Nowojski" <piotr@data-artisans.com> wrote:
>>
>>     Besides deactivating “scala-2.10” profile in the Intellij it might be necessary
to:
>>     - reimport maven project:
>>     	1. Right click on root module: “flink-parent”
>>     	2. Maven
>>     	3. reimport
>>     - invalidate caches and restart: File -> Invalidate caches and restart ->
invalidate /restart
>>     - rebuild whole project
>>
>>     I suspect that either activation of scala-2.10 by default comes from flink-scala
and flick-scala-shell poms or it’s an artifact because you created/imported Intellij project
when 2.10 was the default. If the first option is true, this PR: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/4240
<https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/4240> might fix this issue.

>>     Another quirk that I encauntered is the compile error about  ILoopCompat class
being defined twice in Intellij (works fine from console). This comes from flink-scala-shell/pom.xml,
which defines two different source paths depending on Scala version:

>>     <source>src/main/scala-${scala.binary.version}</source>
>>
>>     Such thing is not supported by Intellij and one have to manually remove one of
the source directory (either 2.11 or 2.10) from the project settings.