flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:12:24 GMT
I would like to include FLINK-6898 and FLINK-6900 in 1.3.1.

They are related to the metric system, and limit the size of individual
metric name components
as the default window operator names are so long they were causing
issues with file-system based
storages because the components exceeded 255 characters.

They both have open PRs and change 1 and 3 lines respectively, so it's
very fast to review.