flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 09:09:55 GMT
Thanks for starting the discussion, Robert.

IMO, we should also include https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6772 (Incorrect
ordering of matched state events in Flink CEP).

Cheers,
Gordon

On 2 June 2017 at 11:06:02 AM, Robert Metzger (rmetzger@apache.org) wrote:

Hi devs,

I would like to release Apache Flink 1.3.1 with the following fixes:

- FLINK-6812 Elasticsearch 5 release artifacts not published to Maven
central
- FLINK-6783 Wrongly extracted TypeInformations for
WindowedStream::aggregate
- FLINK-6780 ExternalTableSource should add time attributes in the row type
- FLINK-6775 StateDescriptor cannot be shared by multiple subtasks
- FLINK-6763 Inefficient PojoSerializerConfigSnapshot serialization format
- FLINK-6764 Deduplicate stateless TypeSerializers when serializing
composite TypeSerializers

Is there anything else that we need to wait for before we vote on the first
RC?

Regards,
Robert