flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 09:05:34 GMT
Hi devs,

I would like to release Apache Flink 1.3.1 with the following fixes:

- FLINK-6812 Elasticsearch 5 release artifacts not published to Maven
central
- FLINK-6783 Wrongly extracted TypeInformations for
WindowedStream::aggregate
- FLINK-6780 ExternalTableSource should add time attributes in the row type
- FLINK-6775 StateDescriptor cannot be shared by multiple subtasks
- FLINK-6763 Inefficient PojoSerializerConfigSnapshot serialization format
- FLINK-6764 Deduplicate stateless TypeSerializers when serializing
composite TypeSerializers

Is there anything else that we need to wait for before we vote on the first
RC?

Regards,
Robert