flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1 (RC2)
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:27:53 GMT
+1 (binding)

- Checked staging repository: ES5 connector is present
- quickstart-java points to 1.3.1
- yarn session starts
- per-job YARN submission works / log files look good.
- Executed all tests listed here [1] without any issues / log files looked
good afterwards
- The source doesn't contain any binaries
- checked (some) md5sums for correctness

[1] https://github.com/aljoscha/FliRTT/blob/master/test-flink.sh#L36