flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 14:05:27 GMT
What are the downsides of this? Actually, is there any ASF resource that
outlines what this would enable?

In one of the threads i saw said that this would also allow committers
to close PR's, assign labels and such.
This sounds very interesting to me for the main repo actually.

On 09.06.2017 17:41, Greg Hogan wrote:
> Robert has an open PR from March. I’ve found, for example, PRs adding links to talks
or slides left open for months.

>>> http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/DISCUSS-