flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building only flink-java8 module
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 15:17:29 GMT
Hi,

I think you can use something like

mvn verify -am -pl flink-java8

(From the base directory)

The -pl flag will tell maven to only do that module while -am tells it to also builds its
dependencies. This might or might not also run the tests on the dependent-upon projects, I’m
not sure.

As an alternative you can do “mvn clean install …” (skipping tests and everything) and
then switch into the flink-java8 directory and run “mvn verify” there.

Best,
Aljoscha