flink-dev mailing list archives

From Bowen Li <bowen...@offerupnow.com>
Subject Examples of Flink windowing unit tests, and option to bring in flink-spector to Flink
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 20:01:55 GMT
Hi Flink folks!
     Are there any concrete good examples of unit testing Flink windowing?
I've been searching around, and all those available online are quite
ambiguous.

     Another thing is, I found the flink-spector
<https://github.com/ottogroup/flink-spector> library is pretty awesome,
simple to understand and use. But it's kind of out of maintenance, and only
supports 1.4 now. Is it possible to bring flink-spector into Apache Flink,
so we can better upgrade and maintain it?

Thank you!
Bowen