flink-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject git overwritten by checkout
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 10:38:21 GMT
The following file in the following commit throw the following error when rebasing to master.
I agree that case insensitive filesystems are an abomination and hopefully never supported
by APFS but just wanted to note the situation. With a clean working directory I solved this
with `git fetch apache master` and `git reset --hard FETCH_HEAD`.

Greg

.../scala/org/apache/flink/table/sources/{DefinedTimeAttributes.scala → definedTimeAttributes.scala}

https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/b50ef4b8de73e0e19df154d87ea588236e3ccb43 <https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/b50ef4b8de73e0e19df154d87ea588236e3ccb43>

git rebase apache/master
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout:
	flink-libraries/flink-table/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/table/sources/definedTimeAttributes.scala
Please move or remove them before you switch branches.
Aborting
could not detach HEAD