flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.3.0 RC0 (Non voting, testing release candidate)
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 11:27:52 GMT
I looked into AppVeyor and managed to create a working setup that
replicates the problems i encounter locally.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/zentol/flink/build/1.0.12

The integration should be as simple as placing an appveyor.yml (similar
to the travis.yml) into the repository and asking INFRA to enabled it
for Flink.

I've opened a JIRA to track this initiative:

On 09.05.2017 10:17, Robert Metzger wrote:
> Chesnay, I would propose to look into a CI solution for Windows. I'll try
> out appveyor.com for my Flink fork and report back how well it works (let
> me know if you want to look into it).
>
> On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> @Renjie What functionality are you looking for? Most stuff should work in
>> the normal master branch.
>>

>> On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Renjie Liu <liurenjie2008@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Stephan:
>>> This means that  we can use FLIP 6 for basic functionality now? Any
>>> document for setting up that? Will FLIP 6 be finished in release 1.3?

Flink