flink-dev mailing list archives

From Blake Essing <essi...@swbell.net>
Subject Question on checkpointing
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:48:36 GMT
I have modified the WordCounter example program to use a NiFi DataStream as input.  I would
like to add checkpointing to the program to learn how it works.  I have googled and added
many of the checkpointing configuration values to the StreamExecutionEnvironment but I'm missing
something critical to getting this to work or I'm misinterpreting how the checkpointing should
work.  My goal is to save state so that if the program is stopped and then restarted the
counts will continue from the last checkpoint.  The counts variable is populated by