flink-dev mailing list archives

From SHI Xiaogang <shixiaoga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental checkpoint branch
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 07:58:46 GMT
Hi Vinshnu,

We have obtained an initial design of incremental checkpointing [1] and
will start working on incremental checkpointing the next week. You can
watch the issue  FLINK-5053 [2] to get timely notification of the updates.
All suggestions are welcome.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvvPp09gGdVb9D2wHx6NX99yQK0jSUMWHQPrQ_mn520/edit#heading=h.2gshh42txc4z

Regards,