flink-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject TRAVIS error?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:10:21 GMT
Hi,

I was looking over the travis test& deploy status (because of a fail that was unrelated
with my contribution in the pull request). I see a lot of failures also for the other pull
requests.
I see that there are typical for 2 build jobs that fail across pull requests:  one related
to the fact that kafka has some errors and one to the fact that some maven error happnes
Trying to KILL watchdog (1345).
./tools/travis_mvn_watchdog.sh: line 210: 1345 Terminated watchdog
MVN exited with EXIT CODE: 1.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: build-target/lib/flink-dist-.jar (No such file or directory)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:220)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:150)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:121)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.list(Main.java:1060)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:291)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:1233)

·         <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151041>
14570.4 <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151041>
JDK: oraclejdk8 <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151041>
PROFILE="-Dhadoop.version=2.6.3 -Pinclude-yarn-tests,flink-fast-tests-a,include-kinesis -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true"
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151041>
21 min 30 sec <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151041>

·         <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151042>
14570.5 <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151042>
JDK: oraclejdk8 <https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151042>
PROFILE="-Dhadoop.version=2.6.3 -Pinclude-yarn-tests,flink-fast-tests-b,include-kinesis -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true"
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/208151042>

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Senior Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com<mailto:radu.tudoran@huawei.com>
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended