flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.2.1 (RC1)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:59:11 GMT
If possible I would like to include FLINK-6183 & FLINK-6184 as well.

They fix 2 metric-related issues that could arise when a Task is
cancelled very early. (like, right away)

FLINK-6183 fixes a memory leak where the TaskMetricGroup was never closed
FLINK-6184 fixes a NullPointerExceptions in the buffer metrics

PR here: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3611