flink-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject Re: Bumping API stability check version
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:06:53 GMT
Robert,

I was going to file a ticket but posted to the mailing list and was hoping for your input.

That may be the wrong configuration option but what I was thinking is that:
- 1.3.0 should have a compatible API relative to 1.2.0 (no modifications, only additions)
- 1.2.1+ should have the same API as 1.2.0 (no modifications or additions) unless explicitly
overridden

Do you think these configuration changes can be scripted as part of the release process?

Greg