flink-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] TravisCI auto cancellation
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 21:22:16 GMT
Hi,

Just saw this TravisCI beta feature. I think this would be worthwhile to enable on pull request
builds. We could leave branch builds unchanged since there are fewer builds of this type and
skipping builds would make it harder to locate a broken build. It’s not uncommon to see
three or more builds queued for the same PR and developers cannot cancel builds on the project
account.
  https://blog.travis-ci.com/2017-03-22-introducing-auto-cancellation

I’ve enabled this against my personal repo but I believe Apache Infrastructure would need
to make the change for the project repo. Flink has been the biggest user of Apache’s TravisCI
build pool.

Greg