flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Visualizing topologies
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:18:25 GMT
Hey Ken!

This looks really good. +1 to make this available publicly.

We can link it from the Flink website and the viz tool Pat linked to.
The vizualizer has currently some open issues, it is not up to date
with the one that is part of the Flink web UI.

– Ufuk

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Pattarawat Chormai
<pat.chormai@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Maybe you can look into this one : http://flink.apache.org/visualizer/.
>
> - Pat
>
>> On Feb 21, 2017, at 11:59 PM, Ken Krugler <kkrugler_lists@transpac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I poked around a bit and didn’t see a way to easily visualize workflows in the
same way I was used to with Cascading (generate a blah.dot file, open with OminGraffle or
other graph tools)