flink-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Spina <andrea.sp...@radicalbit.io>
Subject Wish to Contribute - Andrea Spina
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:11:16 GMT
Dear Flink People!

My name is Andrea and I'm software engineer. I love Scala and I'm
strongly interested on Big Data and Machine Learning topics.

I'm working with Apache Flink since almost one year and the
relationship is getting deep :). So my wish is to contribute somehow
to the project (I was volunteering at the last year FF, and it was
definitely amazing!).

Seeking through the issues there are several ones which I'd like to
contribute into, so I'd start to ping people on issues which I feel
more comfortable with and - hopefully - being helpful to the cause.

Thank you for your great work.

Cheers,

Andrea