flink-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Solovev <Anton_Solo...@epam.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] (Not) tagging reviewers
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 15:54:17 GMT
Hi, Alexey

I will check abandoned PRs to reduce obviously outdated ones and add them to a cleanup list

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Demin [mailto:diominay@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 5:05 PM
To: dev@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] (Not) tagging reviewers

Hi all

View from my prospective:
in middle of summer - 150 PR
in middle of autumn - 180
now 206.

This is mix of bugfixes and improvements.
I understand that work on new features important, but when small and trivial fixes stay in
states of PR more then 2-3 month, then all users think about changing engine on other product.

Only way push people to merge this fixes in master it's tags.

I don't speak about big changes, only about small and trivial with review less then 5 min.

Features important, but if this features work incorrect, then user can select more stability
product without any hesitation.

Thanks
Alexey Diomin