flink-dev mailing list archives

From Pawan Manishka Gunarathna <pawan.manis...@gmail.com>
Subject [Dev] Dependencies issue related to implementing InputFormat Interface
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 03:18:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently working on Flink InputFormat Interface implementation. I'm
writing a java program to read data from a file using InputputFormat
Interface. I used maven project and I have added following dependencies to
the pom.xml.

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
        <artifactId>flink-core</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.4</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
        <artifactId>flink-clients_2.11</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.4</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
        <artifactId>flink-java</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.4</version>
    </dependency>

</dependencies>

I have a java class that implements InputFormat. It works with *InputFormat.
*But it didn't allow to used *InputFormat<OT, T extends InputSplit>. *That
OT field didn't recognized.

I need a any kind of help to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Pawan

--

*Pawan Gunaratne*