flink-dev mailing list archives

From Katherin Sotenko <katherinm...@gmail.com>
Subject New Flink team member - Kate Eri.
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:39:13 GMT
Hello, All!

I'm Kate Eri, I'm java developer with 6-year enterprise experience, also I
have some expertise with scala (half of the year).

Last 2 years I have participated in several BigData projects that were
related to Machine Learning (Time series analysis, Recommender systems,
Social networking) and ETL. I have experience with Hadoop, Apache Spark and
Hive.

I’m fond of ML topic, and I see that Flink project requires some work in
this area, so that’s why I would like to join Flink and ask me to grant the
assignment of the ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-1750
to me.