flink-dev mailing list archives

From <ruben.casado.teje...@accenture.com>
Subject Re: <Dev>Need guidance for write a client connector for 'Flink'
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:28:03 GMT
Hi,

Just in case it could useful, we are working in Flink-Kudu integration [1]. This is a still
Work in Progess but we had to implemente an InputFormat to read from Kudu tables so maybe
the code is useful for you [2]

Best

[1] https://github.com/rubencasado/Flink-Kudu
[2] https://github.com/rubencasado/Flink-Kudu/blob/master/src/main/java/es/accenture/flink/Sources/KuduInputFormat.java