flink-dev mailing list archives

From madhairsilence <harish.kum...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Categorize or GroupBy datastream data and process with CEP separately
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 08:07:31 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the response. But sorry . Am not sure how is it inline with my
requirement

Right now, am using SplitterStream to split it based . Which helps me
splitting the response to separate streams.

The problem is
I have a dynamic set of splitstream . the x, y, z is not predefined. It can
extend to w, u...So I cannot assign it a specific variable. I only way is to
assign it an array. Does it make sense if I use "Array of DataStream" and
perform CEP inside a for loop (for every stream)