flink-dev mailing list archives

From madhairsilence <harish.kum...@tcs.com>
Subject Categorize or GroupBy datastream data and process with CEP separately
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 11:30:04 GMT
Assume I have a datastream

*x:1, y:2 , z:3 , x:7 , y:-1, z:0, z:3 , z:2, y:3 ,x: 2 ,y:6*
How do I put x,y,z in their own bucket and apply my CEP rule on it.

*x:1, x:7,x: 2
y:2, y:-1, y:3 , y:6
z:3, z:0 , z:3, z:2*
Or to put it in other way. How do I split the stream in to these
categories(one stream for each x,y,z). I would get 3 sub streams which has
their own CEP processing.

The challenge here is , the x,y,z are not pre-defined.So I cannot pre-create
streams and assign using an if or switch statement.