flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.1.4 (RC3)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:07:05 GMT
@Robert

-I am not sure if the RocksDB problems are closely related to the version
upgrade, I have been experiencing similar problems for months. This is
usually not a huge problem on YARN I think, it mostly hurts in standalone
clusters.
-Also the yarn memory limits are tricky to configure nicely as it depends a
lot on how rocks handles native memory. It seems to grow quite a lot over
time.

Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> ezt írta (időpont: 2016. dec.
16., P, 10:56):