flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Savepoints seem to not work properly on release-1.1 branch
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 08:56:01 GMT
Hi,

I think something is not behaving correctly with savepoint/checkpoint
discard on the release-1.1 branch. If I build the release-1.1.4-rc branch
everything works correctly but on the latest 1.1 branch it seems like
savepoints are discarded like checkpoints and cannot be restored after the
job is stopped.

I can take a savepoints, I see it complete. But when I try to restore from
it doesnt find the checkpoint folder anymore. I know that there are tests
for this behaviour but it still seems to happen when I run it on yarn.

Cheers,
Gyula