flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.1.4 (RC2)
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:58:26 GMT
Hi Ufuk,

Thanks for the RC and all the effort that went into the bugfixes :)

I have tested the following things:
 - Built from source (mvn clean install)
 - Tested savepoint/restore on both YARN (+HDFS) and standalone
 - Ran heavy production jobs with pretty much the same build (- the last
few commits) for more than a week without any issues

The only thing I found is that the fix for [FLINK-5071] has not been
backported. (I opened a PR: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2990)
This can be quite annoying for YARN deployments. I am not sure if this is a
blocker though.

So +1 from me, except the YARN vcore problem.

Cheers,
Gyula