flink-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Mushin <Anton_Mus...@epam.com>
Subject RE: [FLINK-4704 ] Move Table API to org.apache.flink.table
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 14:30:04 GMT
Hi Timo,

I try implement issue tomorrow and create PR.

Best regards,
Anton Mushin
-----Original Message-----
From: Timo Walther [mailto:twalthr@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:42 PM
To: dev@flink.apache.org
Cc: Anton Mushin <Anton_Mushin@epam.com>
Subject: Re: [FLINK-4704 ] Move Table API to org.apache.flink.table

Hi Anton,

sorry, it seems that I was misinformed. The feature freeze might happen next week already.

Do you think you can work on this issue this week or beginning of next week? Feel free to
assign it to you.

Regards,
Timo

Am 05/12/16 um 09:37 schrieb Anton Mushin:
> Hi Timo,
> Ok.
> In this time this issue assign to you. If you will have no objection early in January
I would assign to me this issue and implement.

> Best regards,
> Anton Mushin

the 1.2 release. You can assign the issue to you if you like. However, we should first get
most of the pull requests in (esp.
> the large PRs). The next release is still some weeks away so it make sense to do the
refactoring early in January.

> User-facing classes (API classes) should be moved to org.apache.flink.table.java/scala.
All other stuff such as logical nodes, expressions, code gen should be in org.apache.flink.table.

> Regars,
> Timo
>

> Am 05/12/16 um 09:07 schrieb Jark Wu:
>> +1
>>
>> I would like to move these classes into `org.apache.flink.table.api`
>> , and move Java `BatchTableEnvironment.scala` into
>> `org.apache.flink.table.api.java`,
>> and Scala `BatchTableEnvironment.scala` into `org.apache.flink.table.api.scala`.
>>
>> - Jark Wu
>>
>>> 在 2016年12月4日,上午3:18,Anton Mushin <Anton_Mushin@epam.com>
写道:

>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> I would to do
>>> FLINK-4704<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4704> [1]
>>>

>>> In this time the special classes like as `BatchTableEnvironment.scala`, `Row.scala`
and all expressions, codogen classes etc is in `org.apache.flink.api.table` package of scala
table api module.