flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed updates to Flink project site
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 02:44:26 GMT
Hi Mike,

I really like the idea! Especially that you pointed out we need a substantial rework on the
introduction
page to let users that are new to modern streaming frameworks understand the space first.
With this content as a prelude, once the detailed Flink contents kick in, it will definitely
help users to
understand Flink more and better catch how some of its unique features set it apart from other
systems.

+1, looking forward to any content / previews that you could probably share with the community
so that
we can start collecting feedbacks :)

Best,
Gordon