flink-dev mailing list archives

From Theodore Vasiloudis <theodoros.vasilou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink ML recommender system API
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:56:25 GMT
Hello Gabor,

for this type of issue (design decisions) what we've done in the past with
FlinkML is to open a PR marked with the WIP tag and take the discussion
there, making it easier
for people to check out the code and get a feel of advantages/disadvantages
of different approaches.

Could you do that for this issue?

Regards,
Theodore