flink-dev mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add Sonarqube analysis
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:22:47 GMT
Hi Boris,

I think it is a good idea to gather some more metrics about Flink's code
quality. This can help to address deficiencies and finally improve Flink's
code and test coverage. So +1 for adding it if it does not conflict with
any Apache regulations. But given anlaysis.apache.org it seems to be fine.

Cheers,
Till